Friday, January 29, 2010

Meal Plan

One of my goals for 2010 is to be more organized and more domestic! So far I am not doing for well in either catergory but that will all change this weekend. I have our dinners planned for Monday night through Saturday night. Ideally I would love to just be in the kitchen all day Sunday and make all my dinners for the week and be done with it. I hate that I have to be away from Austin so much of the day so I am hoping to stick with this because it gives us more time as a family to be together. So this week my menu is this:

Cashew Chicken
Chicken Alfredo
Creamy Mac & Cheese
Smothered Meatloaf
Taco Soup
Tator tot Casserole

I will be sure to post pictures of my cooking weekend.....I just realized I don't have an apron...that will be the 1st item I need to buy!

1 comment:

Jason and Crystal said...

expect to be handing out recipes to me b/c all but one of those things are new to me. i'm excited for pics!