Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 2



So here I am day 2 of blogging, aren't you proud Crystal?!?!




On January 16th Justin & I went down to Seattle for Ivie's 30th birthday party with her friends. Larry & Jeff tagged along and then we picked up Holly on our way too. Those boys sure made the ride interesting. This picture is from that night and I die laughing everytime I see it...I can post it here because Larry doesn't read my blog I am sure.
















Here are some more pictures from that night:


























And of course I had to throw in a couple of my cute kid!












2 comments:

Jason and Crystal said...

yes, i'm so proud!!! and no, i don't think justin falling down the stairs is a "had to be there" thing. i'm laughing out loud still thinking about it. we are so mean!! jason would never laugh reading something like that and if he were here i'd probably be in trouble!!!

Ivie said...

That is a HILARIOUS picture. I love the look Larry has on his face.