Monday, September 28, 2009

What to blog about???

Ok, I will attempt again to start blogging! I will not be posting daily pictures of Austin because that just didn't last very long, but don't worry that kid gets his picture taken more than anyone I know.

I just got back from Tulsa last night and of course Austin was sleeping when I got home. It was very tempting to wake him up but I was exhausted after flying all day and being up since 6:00 am. Austin did wake up around 6:15 this morning and I figured he would be excited to see me...but no...he just kept asking for his stupid paci that fell out his bed. I was a little sad that he wasn't that excited to see me but he made up for it when I saw him at lunch! I walked in the door and he yelled MAMA!!! He was so happy to see me, he kept giving me kisses and wanted me to sit on the couch and cuddle with him! I love that boy!

We have our 1st baby appointment October 16th. This pregnancy is already feeling different to me...but not in a good way. I am very thankful I have had no morning sickness...only a bit of nausea. I am only 6 weeks but I can tell I am pregnant....plus I have MAJOR hormones, so if I am a bit rude or short with you please don't take it personally, don't worry Justin's already been warned!

1 comment:

Jason and Crystal said...

i'm so stoked about you guys having a baby!! i bet austin seemed so big when you got home, seeing him with fresh eyes and knowing you've got a teeny little one coming!! thank you for blogging again, finally!!