Tuesday, January 13, 2009


WeLcOmE!!!!
So, I have decided to start a blog! I am trying to take a picture of Austin everyday and I need somewhere to post them and a blog seemed like the perfect spot! I will post the pictures I have taken from the 1st through now tomorrow. I think Austin is getting a little tired of the camera though because our daily picture usually turns into about 10...what can I say he is too adorable....or he is crying and the picture didn't turn out so we have to try again. I will not be home until late tonight so I better remind Justin to take his daily picture...that will be interesting I am sure!
Funny story....Austin is starting to learn & repeat what animals say and last night he learned how to do a cow. I will have to post a video. He puckers his lips and goes mmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Melisa and Chris said...

Yeah! Im so excited you started a blog! We can be bloggie friends!